09 October 2014

30 Words :: Coming Up Roses


Younger days, you gave me long-stemmed bouquets.
Dried petals saved became dust. Long gone.
Now you gave me a miniature garden all my own.
Finally, it is coming up roses.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
30 Words :: 2014 
by Erin Prais-Hintz

I have been kicking around this idea since I started this little project.
I would like to put together a book of the best and brightest 30 Words from this year.
What do you think about that?
I would love to include some of your favorites as well. 


If you have a particularly lovely image and 30 words caption that you posted this year, I would love for you to send me an email with the exact URL links you would like me to consider. 

 
[Please tag your email: 30 Words Book] 


You would have to give me permission to use your images and words (keep in mind that I will only consider images that you have the right to use, nothing that was taken by someone else). I think that this would make for an awesome way to mark the year and I would love to share the opportunity with my friends who have been following along, whether you have joined me once or every single week. 


I would offer the copies to be purchased with a generous % of the profits donated to charity.

I am excited to get this started so that I could possibly have them ready in the next few months.
[I have to decide if it should be representative of the whole year, available in January, or something that would make a great holiday gift, ready in December - your thoughts?]
Thank you for joining me on this rambling journey to document our world and our lives, one photo and 30 words at a time!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The premise of 30 Words Thursdays is simple...
Take an image (preferably one you shot, or have permission to use).
Write 30 Words about it. No more. No less.
Post it each Thursday.


Add your link to the InLinkz on my 30 Words Thursday post.
(InLinkz code will be open for one week.)
Enjoy seeing what others have captured by visiting them and leaving a comment.
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Get the InLinkz code for your blog!


2 comments:

Alice said...

I have never grown roses as they seemed to be so fussy. I love your photo.

Unknown said...

Your book sounds like a great idea. I would buy it! Love 30 word Thursday!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin